Filing Claims through eProvider
For Medical Providers
Participating payers are:
- United American Insurance Company
- Globe Life Insurance Company of New York
- Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company
- Liberty National Life Insurance Company
- American Income Life Insurance Company
For ERA and EFT
Leave paper behind. Healthcare providers can enroll to receive electronic ERAs and EFT payments by signing up through our enrollment partner CAQH.org. After enrolling, providers can visit the eProvider portal to download their ERAs and setup automated delivery options for their organization.
To learn how to enroll click here or view our Companion Guide.
Check Patient Eligibility
Eligibility can be checked by visiting eProvider and entering the patient's Policy Number or Medicare ID and the first three letters of the last name.