Life Insurance Policies from United AmericanHelp protect what matters most.
The average cost of a funeral in 2021 ranges between $8,000 and $10,000 with a median cost of $8,675.1 It’s never easy to think about what life would be like for your family after you’re gone. But planning now can help your loved ones focus more on the life you lived, and less on your final expenses.
Since 1947, United American has been dedicated to helping protect American families. Our life insurance products offer flexible and affordable coverage, while our Company’s service-first mindset makes your family’s future a priority.
We can’t predict your future, but we can help protect it! From coverage to policy education, we’ve got you covered.
Lifelong protection with whole life insurance.
Buying whole life insurance can help protect your family from unexpected situations. If the primary wage earner was no longer able to provide financially, the benefit could help with final expenses such as a funeral, but also with personal expenses such as a mortgage, medical bills, personal debt, college tuition, or even leave a legacy for the next generation.
Consider the advantages of a whole life insurance policy for your children or grandchildren. United American offers a juvenile whole life policy. You can help provide financial protection that can last a lifetime – something you will always be remembered for by your family!
Whole Life Insurance:
- Can provide coverage for your entire life
- Builds cash and loan value with premium payments
- Has premiums that never increase while you own your whole life policy
Final Expense Whole Life
Grieving takes an emotional toll, and it can be even more difficult when there’s a financial burden. Help protect your loved ones with United American’s Final Expense Whole Life insurance policy.
- Issue ages 50-80 for standard rates*
- Spouse can apply as secondary applicant
- Premiums guaranteed level for life
- Face amounts level for life – never reduce
- Terminal Illness Accelerated Benefit Rider may be available (where state-approved)
With United American’s Final Expense Policy, you may be able to reduce the burden upon your family by helping them cover these costs:
- Funeral Home
- Cremation and Urn
- Cemetery Plot
- Marker/Headstone and Vault
- Hardship Travel for Loved Ones
Juvenile Whole Life Insurance
The best time to purchase life insurance is when the insured is young. For just pennies a day, you may be able to protect your child or grandchild’s financial future with a whole life insurance policy. It’s a legacy: You can present the cash value that accumulates in this policy as a gift to your child or grandchild in the future.
- Lock in low premiums for the life of the policy
- Permanent coverage as long as premiums are paid
- Secure coverage that continues through adulthood regardless of changes in health
- Application is easy with just a few questions – no medical exam is required
To help protect your family’s future today, speak to a licensed insurance agent about whole life insurance options.
- World Population Review, Average Funeral Cost By State 2021, 2021
- LIMRA, 2021 LIMRA Insurance Barometer Study, 2021
Life insurance is an essential part of your financial plan.
Choose a company that understands your needs and puts you first.
*50-75 for tobacco users. Maximum issue age varies based on gender and tobacco use.
This is a solicitation for insurance. Policies and benefits may vary by state and product. These policies have some limitations and exclusions. Policy forms: UL10-20, SWL, SWLGD