Group Retiree Health
- Group benefits with individual service
- Experienced, reliable insurer
- Flexible, custom-built benefit programs
- Competitive first year and renewal year rates.
- Guaranteed acceptance
- Freedom to choose providers
- Excellent service and customer satisfaction
One of the most common challenges faced by employers and unions today is how to provide cost effective healthcare to retired employees and spouses.
The administrative burden and significant expense of leaving retirees and spouses on an active employee plan is becoming too cumbersome and
has employers and unions looking for alternative options.
United American Insurance Company offers a cutting-edge solution for carving out retiree populations and providing healthcare
coverage with benefits that can mirror active employee plans. UA's Group Retiree Health Plan approach is an attractive alternative
health insurance option for employer and union groups with post-retirement medical liabilities. Our group program helps manage future liabilities
and enhance comprehensive benefits to Medicare-eligible retirees. Our group plans are customizable, supplemental to Medicare and allow
employers and unions to provide the exceptional healthcare coverage their retirees deserve.
United American's Group Retiree Health Plan* approach is an attractive alternative health insurance option for employer and union groups with post-retirement medical liabilities. Our group program helps manage future liabilities and enhance comprehensive benefits to Medicare-eligible retirees.
Our dedicated team of professionals will provide you with the flexibility and expertise you need for your group retiree health solutions.
* Policy Forms GRMSP06 and ERHPC. Policies are underwritten by United American Insurance Company in states where applicable Group Retiree Health products are available. These policies have some limitations and exclusions and benefits may vary by state.
United American Insurance Company is not associated with Medicare, Social Security or any other governmental agency.